Possessive.

I guess not all good looking ones are tolerable.
I just hate the way you being all emo-ish.
When I asked if you're okay,
you'll just say "All good."

But, in the end, you broke down.
Came up to me.
And telling me you're jealous.

Of what?

Me being with my other guy friends.
Even my girl friend told him to give me some space.
And he said he did.

The worst part is,
you're running away from your problem.
You said you can handle it,
but, nooooo.

You have to friggin' crawl back to me and apologise.
I'm friggin' sick of it!

The way you treated me,
as if I would cheat on you.
I feel so doubted, thanks,
alot.

I grew so sick of your jealousy and attitude,
that I forgot how to love, the new you.
I want the old you back ):
I know I've said I gotta accept your flaws.

But, this is going over the line.

I just don't know what to do.

I'm afraid that if you love me too much,
and things don't work out,
worst thing might happen.

I don't care what others think,
nor do I want to boast about our relationship.

Which part of those do you NOT understand?

Why you have to get yourself all screwed up,
try to have some faith in me eh?

PS. No, he doesn't know I haz a blog.

0 Response to "Possessive."