Know your stand.

If you don't know that person, why add em?
Bunch of busybodys >> Geez.

Was recalling my past experience.
Don't like people who adds my friends that they DONT even KNOW.

Anyways...
Hope it goes well & my classmates will stop spreading rumors of me having crush on the guy I really really hate last semester. It gets really annoying but I ignored em anyways.
Such an immature joke wei ._.

No offense, but my classmates can tell the coldest joke ever.
I missed my highschool time where every jokes are made to be extra hilarious,
even the lame ones too, especially during tuition time.
Omg I missed laughing til I cry with Fee & Nanni (: <3
Yes & you too Zkyh lol.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa, I wanna go back KK now T___T

Ugh. Gotta shove it up.
Few more weeks.

K ttyl.

0 Response to "Know your stand."