"Never take for granted the time you have with someone,
for tomorrow they could be gone.
Tell them you love them every chance you get."
What a phrase !
As I was sipping my cup of milk tea, I stumble upon this phrase on facebook,
in one of my friend's old note.
I figured, since I have no topic to talk about, I'll just talk about this particular phrase =3
It's true that no matter how long you are in a relationship, it doesn't always mean you guys will stay together forever.
I'm sure everyone would like to believe so, even I do.
I've seen relationship lasted from 4 years til 12 years, hoping I wish I was one of them. But, those relationships didn't really turned out well.
From what I seen, some of them displays nothing happy, but only hatred.
I'm no relationship expert.
But I'd say, relationship has it's up's & down's,
"We argue cause we cared,
we will only stop arguing when we dont care anymore."
Anyways, I was gonna write about Jethro, my baby cousin.
But, I'll leave it for the next post =p
Till then ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Phrase."
Post a Comment