HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥
























(Candy cane, Santa claus & Snowman.. )

























(My christmas tree in the living room.. )

























(My drug.. I meant, fav drink!! That;s how I survived Miri.. )




















(Barbecue @ New years eve.. Oooh the food.. I didn't even ate all..)



Wooot !

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!

I celebrated my New Years Eve with my family this year.

Since I went out with friends last yr,
MUCHO SORRY for those I disappointed whom I cant hangout with.

Of course, I couldn't missed the one & only chance
to celebrate with my new baby cousin Jet
AND MY MOM. ( whoaaa? O_o )
Miraculously, yes she did came home this year! LOLL.
Getting her to get me iphone wahaha ;D

I hope evryone had a great fun at New years eve
& have a blessed and prosperous year ahead !!

0 Response to "HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥"