Revived Part II

Lmao, I turned against my own words XD Saying i'll update my blog more often since the last time I signed in. Oh wells, What can I say? I'm lazeeehhh, deal with it =p

Anyways, just came back from my one month sem break holidays, and it felt lik... just one week T___T It's really sad cz I didnt enjoy much back in Kk. Somehow I did managed to go out with Fee to catch up some movies. Didnt get to see Aaron or Zophie or my other Curtin friends when they came for visit though. SORRY! Dx

For this new sem, I finally changed from Commerce to Media/Arts, whee~~ I knw, ur gonna be wondering whyyyyyy, right? Fiza just gave me that reaction to me just now lols, also realized I get good result in my first sem. I was kindah confused myself too @@ Hahas, well anyways, why eh? I think because I alrdy tried commerce and learn some stuffs about it, then finds out that all of these just doesn't interest me. My mum was lik SOOO happy when she heard I wanna changed to Arts. Cz my advisor also told me that now that I alrdy try learning Commerce stuff (which I'm not familiar with), its not a waste. At least I wont regret if I didnt choose Commerce. Plus, I get to meet some kewl friends too, hehe =3 Ohh, erm so far I hvt get to know ALL of my class members yet.. I knew 2-3 of them, i think ;___; So awkward going into a class, evryone was lik staring, speaking in chinese saying "does she speak chinese, i dun wanna speak english".. Lmao it was really funny, shouldnt hv said I knw how to speak chinese XD

I think this is pretty much my latest updates =p U can stalk me more on facebook heh ;) As for my lovey-dovey updates, I'll keep that to myself ^___^ U knw wht they say, curiousity kills the cat, so dont be the cat and dont tempt me lols.

Ima try my very very best to update this blog, so I can finally post out my blog's link. I dun wanna post some dead links to others or let others read my monthly post T___T

Edit : More updates!





I know, I know, you must be wondering whats with all these animal pics, right? I'll explain from the beginning ^__^ Woke up at 12 noon today, by Aaron's msg lols. "Come to flea market now!!" I was lik still sleeping ~__~ Hahas, so I get ready to go out, then suddenly Ray msged asking what I'm upto and I invited him to flea market with me. Thinking of introducing him to my friends. When we went there, I saw the flea market was lik soo boring with only 4 stalls? >,> So I met up with Aaron, Jamie, Andy, Colin and Wen Hao. Chatted nonsense with Aaron and intro Kk places to Wen Hao. When I suddenly wanna intro Ray to them, he disappeared O__O I called him and he said he went to ICT lab. We were going to Senadin to take our lunch together but I guess he's still not familiar with them so I kindah felt guilty for dragging him with me for nothing ):


After lunch, me and Jamie went to Zophie's house while waiting for him to finish bath. Then we went to pet store cz Jamie wanted to buy a TURTLE pet, just a tiny one. Reminds me of Cola, Pepsi, and Sprite, the three turtles that I had few yrs back then and died cz... Let's not talk about it lols. In the shop, we saw two really FLUFFY CATS! (pics above) and first time seeing a bird outside from its cage inside a shop but somehow it doesnt seem friendly especially when Zophie tried to play with it (as u can see in the pic), epic fail lols. XD Finally, Jamie bought a turtle Rm10 and a fish bowl (recommended by Zophie) with a rock for it to lay around =p


Back at home, after Jamie finished cleaning the bowl and put the turtle in it, idk whut happened though, somehow the bowl felt out from her window (one floor height) and she rushed outside to pick it up. I was lik ..."Im starting to have doubt lik Colin, how long will the poor turtle lasts" It was really funny lols. When she took it back, its right eye seems a lil swollen n wont open up. I guess it still has trauma about that incident, i mean, who wouldnt ;__; Hopefully it'll be better later. Going to church for Welcoming Party, so gotta get some rest now =p Cyas~

Edit : More more updates!

Just came back from church's Welcome Party. Hahas good to be back and had a good laugh. We played games and met new friends. Listened a valueable story from our pastor, about 3 techniques of study smart: (1) Show our capability in the field we're interested in (2) Control ourselves, dont let comics/games hold you back (3) Let God share our burden. I liked the third technique =p Thanks for sharing! When we finished, they sent me, Aaron and Jamie back home. On the way, we talked alot about the rumours in Curtin, such as there's 4 students got h1n1 and 3 small crocs living in the lakeside. Idk if this is true but I alrdy teamed up with Aaron to go hunting crocs so we can get famous (after kena makan alive) LOL XD Ohh and Wen Hao going to Kk today, coming back on Monday, so I wish him have a safe and fun trip there. STOP CALLING ME AND ASKING WHERE TO EAT! Lmao jk. He actually called me saying he's in China town and I was wth where is that? Are u sure ur in Kk? Then he told me there's alot of restaurants there and asked me to intro which is nice. Shame to say that Im not familiar with that place although I'm from Kk ahahha :'D Before this, he also ask me which hotel to stay, go where first. I mean, I alrdy gave him a friggin list ;___; So paiseh cz I heard his dad was talking besides, asking about Warisan Square got hotel or not etc. *Phew~ Let's just call it a day.

Nighty! (:

0 Response to "Revived Part II"