Guess whut time I woke up today T__T My hun called me up at 3 in the morning, cz he told me he'll bug me later but I didnt knw how late is "later" lols. So yeah, he came back from his friend's house and we talked for abit. Went back to sleep at 4am, and woke up at 10am, go on Nos for IC (yes, I'm a serious nos addict lols, more lik rep addict) Anyways, went to do my laundry for abit and I actually locked myself outside the balcony lmao. Luckily I brought my hp with me and called Jamie (whose in the room) to unlock the door, cz the door is friggin broken pft~ After that, we get ready to catch Curtin bus to town with Aaron at 12.30pm. This is the first time we ride Curtin's bus to town hahas, always have been the 66 Bus and the uncle actually told us that whoever come out to town this week, dont come again next week LOL @@ And yeah it was ALOT of ppl O___O;;
So, we went to Bintang Plaza and Aaron wanted to try out Sushi King. Together with his friend, Wei Xiang (aka Teh) lined up lols, yes we queued just to get seats in there. Actually Benson, Colin, Tze Wei also came with us (by other transport) and they went in before us =__= Psh, just cz they met with their friends (whose lining up infront of us) and that Colin said he brought my Bleach with him lols, but I didnt bring any bag, so I told him to keep it first. The air condition there really sucks, Im nt sure if its because its too crowded or whut, and it takes forver to call for a refill service and no waitress wanted to passby our table, its like they're avoiding us lmao. I ordered Ebi Tama Don (fried prawn rice with egg) and when it came, I was lik O___O cz there was lik SOOO many onions (eww~) so I took my time and took out all the onions lols. Not bad actually ^__^ After that, Wei Xiang left us and we walked around to find things we wanted to buy in the first place.
I was searching for sandals or something I can just slip in and walk out to class or Senadin lols. Cz I was so tired walking in the shoes I bought in Kk. Finally I found a rlly cute sandals, orange/brown colour (it doesnt look ugly as it might sound) hahas pic below XD And it was rlly cheap 50% discount, so its Rm34.50 hehe. After that, we went to draw our cartoon portrait but Aaron insisted saying he dont wanna, so its just me and Jamie. When the guy was drawing, we both thought it actually looked lik us, but when we look upfront, it looked kindah weird lols (pics below). But oh wells, it was my first time having a drawn portrait, besides me and Jamie have something else in our mind hehe =p Ohh, we even saw Kelly and Annie and other Curtin students there hahas. We walked around until lik 7pm and bought our stuffs (I bought a purple colour headset ^__^) then its time to catch the last trip of Curtin's bus and went home. Such a day, I'm so tired now, gotta go to church tmrw morning ~__~ Well, ciao.

So, we went to Bintang Plaza and Aaron wanted to try out Sushi King. Together with his friend, Wei Xiang (aka Teh) lined up lols, yes we queued just to get seats in there. Actually Benson, Colin, Tze Wei also came with us (by other transport) and they went in before us =__= Psh, just cz they met with their friends (whose lining up infront of us) and that Colin said he brought my Bleach with him lols, but I didnt bring any bag, so I told him to keep it first. The air condition there really sucks, Im nt sure if its because its too crowded or whut, and it takes forver to call for a refill service and no waitress wanted to passby our table, its like they're avoiding us lmao. I ordered Ebi Tama Don (fried prawn rice with egg) and when it came, I was lik O___O cz there was lik SOOO many onions (eww~) so I took my time and took out all the onions lols. Not bad actually ^__^ After that, Wei Xiang left us and we walked around to find things we wanted to buy in the first place.
I was searching for sandals or something I can just slip in and walk out to class or Senadin lols. Cz I was so tired walking in the shoes I bought in Kk. Finally I found a rlly cute sandals, orange/brown colour (it doesnt look ugly as it might sound) hahas pic below XD And it was rlly cheap 50% discount, so its Rm34.50 hehe. After that, we went to draw our cartoon portrait but Aaron insisted saying he dont wanna, so its just me and Jamie. When the guy was drawing, we both thought it actually looked lik us, but when we look upfront, it looked kindah weird lols (pics below). But oh wells, it was my first time having a drawn portrait, besides me and Jamie have something else in our mind hehe =p Ohh, we even saw Kelly and Annie and other Curtin students there hahas. We walked around until lik 7pm and bought our stuffs (I bought a purple colour headset ^__^) then its time to catch the last trip of Curtin's bus and went home. Such a day, I'm so tired now, gotta go to church tmrw morning ~__~ Well, ciao.
0 Response to "Outing."
Post a Comment