Hello holidays!

Not those 1 week holidays kinda holidays.
I had last Friday off (eventho I dont even have class on Friday)
& nxt week's Tue, Wed are also holidays.
Hooray for Gawai Fest (eventho I dont even celebrate em).
Perfect time to rush off my last two final project.
BUT FIRST...
Gotta enjoy the weekends ;D

I know I sortah promised someone to watch Prince of Persia movie.
But, I was sooo sleep deprived & I needed to SLEEPSLEEPSLEEPSLEEPSLEEP.
Sorryyy D:
Hvt rly been sleeping quite well these days.
Not that I'm having nightmare or whtsoevr some sort.
I just cant sleep lik a normal person LOL.
Even my aunt says I need to move to UK cz I sleep according to their time.

Ohohoh, my aunt gave birth to a newborn baby boy 10 days ago =D
Name is Jethro Keane Godtol. He's rly cute ^~^
& was born with lots of hair too.
Cant wait to go back & huggle him *~*

& Few days ago, my dad called me up.
Saying my older sister is coming to town & I have to go visit her.
I'm lik uhhh... what?
I met this girl whose been introduced to me as my older sister lik last yr & she's alrdy getting married at that time, while she's studying.
Dont ask where she popped out from, I dont even wanna know.
I barely talk to her & I barely remember her name (not my fault ;A;).
No way I'm going out to "yamcha" with her, ALONE.
& dont give her my phone number mann >>
LOOOL funny you dad.

Hmmm. What else?

I wanna eat caramel pudding ~ (random)

Tata.

0 Response to "Hello holidays!"