Okay.
So I got bored.
I'll just write whatever's on my mind the past few days.
Lets start with...
STRESS =D
Lol. Two final projects due next two weeks.
Two out of five group members are nowhere to be found, aka M.I.A.
Reason: emotional breakdown/busy with other stuffs.
Now, Mr John knew this would happen, but he has high hope on our group.
Lets not let him down (since he's leaving next sem).
Gonna miss his sarcasm in class.
IMCS project 70% done.
IVC project 50% done.
Hmm, not too bad actually.
I dont know why I'm even talking about assignments right now.
Still gotta do my journal, due this friday.
No idea what topic to write on.
Omg, I'm thinking about assignments again >>
About the farewell party, which is compulsory for every media student,
I'm not sure if I really wanna go lol.
I think I gotta break my leg just so I cant come to the party.
Had to pay RM20 ( I could lik eat a whole week with that monies ).
No offense Mr John. Facebook add us alrdy =p
Asides assignments, all I can think of is just him ;) ♥ Hahaha.
Only way to avoid stress, && we've been almost half a year together =D
That's pretty much. Not much happening to my life (as you can see).
Ima sadist T________T
*calls suicide hotline*
Bb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "A lil update."
Post a Comment