make a deal.

If I were to keep clinging to you, don't say I'm not behaving good.
Please don't get mad at me. Because I really appreciate every minute & every second
just being with you.
Regardless the distance that separates us.
Regardless if we only talked on phone.
Because I cared these tiny details.

If I weren't being clingy to you,
please don't think as I'm ready to say good bye to you.
You don't understand me, at that depressing moment,
how much I wanted to held out my hand & reach out for you.
You need to understand, that, it's because of love, that I'm relying on you.

Maybe there will be someday we'll complain,
maybe there will be someday we'll make mistake,
maybe there will be someday we'll overlook today's promise,
maybe there will be someday we'll fight.
...

Lets make a deal here?
If we were to have a fight,
don't ignore each other's call ;
don't forget to take good care of yourself ;
don't say breakup so easily ;
don't hurt yourself ;
don't miss out... (your chance to win back his/her heart)

Make a deal, when in fight, tell yourself :
Mistakes are temporary, Missing out is forever regrettable.

Love, can sometimes be vulnerable.
Yet, so stubborn.

If there was one day, we don't care about everything.
If there was one day, we don't beg to be with each other all the time.
If there was one day, we don't look at each other & smile.
If there was one day, we're no longer two childish kids.
If there was one day, we're used to each other's complaining...
Please don't ever say : Let's breakup, I wish you happiness!
Cause, on that day, you'll have to say : Lets get married, let me take care of you forever.


Got it translated from chinese, but I think I made my point =)


- E

0 Response to "make a deal."