As title stated.This blog post is dedicated to my friend,
Zakkeeyyah bt Zainodin ;D
Due to her overloaded requests for me to do so,
I finally got the time to do it today~ Lols.
Jokes. I was brutally forced to T^T
Anyways...
I first met her when I was in Junior One.
She was sitting behind me with my primary friend.
I first thought she was a nice, shy kinda girl.
As days pass by, she started throwing staple thingys at me.
( I think it was her... Or was it Doris or Nanni? )
Thats when I started to think, I might be wrong LOL.
We had much more fun when we were in Junior Two & Three.
Then came Prefect board, it was definitely a boost up in our friendship.
Had so many events going on, like bazaar & patrol.
I always skip patrol HAHAHA - Zkyh never do bad things with me =[
Bazaar time was fun, we hang out like until 4am & still rushing to get things done,
ohgawd, I remembered I only slept like 30mins that day.
I even took pic of Zkyh sleeping LOLOL. She slept earlier than me, boo.
So yeah.. Who knew. It's alrdy been what, 6 years since I knew her?
Now that she moved to Canada, I would miss her hitting (not really) & nagging me to do stuffs with her ahahaha ;D
Butbut, we'll keep in touch in skype & facebook, right? right?
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ??????
PS. LIKE THIS POST ZKYH? TEEHEHEH.
- E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Zakkeeyyah."
Post a Comment