Hah. So I finally finished edit my blog layout and added cbox.
Im not a blog person cz usually I just write a few posts then dump it lol.
Hopefully I can keep this up cz I rlly liked the design and spent time to edit the info =P
Anyways, the reason why I have so much time to write a blog is b'cz I finally made up my mind to stop playing NosTale. I know it sounds hard to believe but few days ago, I'm having hard time to startup my game client and even if I did, I have to deal with screen freeze when I log on to the game. The whole situation kindah pisses me off but I guess it did do me good. I can take some time off the game that I've been addicted for more than a yr and focus more on my social life. Going to Srwk this march to study foundation and must pay attention o.o Surely Im gonna miss all my friends and I know theyre gonna still bug me on msn ==" So here's my Nos chars :

Meanwhile if ur wondering what I do during those time I dont play Nos, I draw ^^" Drew a few since the past few days and getting addicted to it. Constantly asking friends for idea so that I can draw it up xD Here's some of em:
Okay enough of Nos. See how addicted I am ~_~ So... Yesterday I went out with Nanni and Fee to centre. We went to watch 2 movies in a row @@~ Lol. Burn after reading, the first movie we watched, and omg... it was soooo BORING O_O!! We couldnt understand the storyline and the only thing interesting bout it is Brad Pitt and his funny moves but other than that, its just a LAME movie ==" We didnt even finish it and went out to catch Pink Panther 2 lol. It was WAY better than the first we watched. Srsly hilarious and u cnt stop laughing throughout the movie XDD We left centre about 6pm, actually no, they did and I stayed to watch ANOTHER movie with my mum, Punisher. They hugged me before I left (aww, really gonna miss u guys <33)


0 Response to "A new beginning :))"
Post a Comment