Not ready for gdbye.

Ever heard of the song "Not Ready for Goodbye" by All 4 One. I first heard it on a really sweet, cute video clip about a guy expressing his love to a girl and I instantly got hooked up by this song. Anyone reading this should definitely go download it :)) Back to topic... As for every meet-up that happened cz of fate or destiny, there's surely a sad or reluctant farewell that awaits in the end of it... Dont u think so?

First of all, I'll start with Nos. It's been over a yr since Ive been playing this game and got pretty addicted to it at some point. My best friend, Kennie was the one who introduced me to this game but she left no longer when I joined. It was hard playing a game without a trusthworthy companion at first, but I met a few kind people thats been willing to help me in any way they possibly could. It was fun having to share their real life stories or jokes with me and that was when they start to become my best friends in this game. There are lots of friends whom I respect had left this game without saying a single word. I wouldnt blame them cz I know there will be lots of other people bugging them to stay either. I know there has been misunderstandings and arguements going on sometimes, but I just hope the hatred can ends here. Forgive & Forget. Well it is time for me to say my silent goodbye then. My sincere apology if I offended anyone and my deepest gratitude for those whose been a part of my memories since I entered this game.

<3 : Fhuong, Lisa, Vanessa, Ting, Ross, Ivone, Maxi, Awie, Alyssa, Kate, Marvin & Marlon, Tieu Hue, Raymond, Ebel, Jace, Clara, Yochy, Marius, Busu Vu, Bao, Ramie, Tyson, Bryan, Kent, Tina, Neil, Ray and MANY more @@~ (randomly arranged)

Now, back to real life. As Im going to college this march, I wont be able to sepnd much time with my friends anymore and my flight time is 6.55am >:( The last I went out is last saturday with Nanni and Fee. Theyve been my best of friends lik forever. Really appreciate you guys hanging out with me and the warm hug <3 Am gonna miss u guys and the rest ALOT. So, I'd like to say my goodbyes to these friends of mine that Im gonna list in about few mins. I just wanna let you guys know that although I havent been much of a talkative person and I tried my best to listen to all of ur troubles, I'd always make sure u guys will always have a part in my heart and hopefully few of my advices/tips may come in useful someday ;)) ( for those who wanna go on diet, just dont eat too much rice lol =P )

<3 : Fee, Nanni, Knie, Zkyh, Wong, Sam, Les, Fad, Abin, Shareen, Doris, Asha, Ruth, Popo, Eling, FuiPing, Dorothy, Michelle, Jamie, Jon, Jason, Ryan --- too much. Lemme cut it short.
<3 : ALL Prefects`07~08, J3Ren`06 & S2Xiao`08. We're the best and always will be!! =D

To ALL my friends : Feel free to bug me on msn or spam msg to my phone ==" Also, please dont take it personally if I didnt mention ur names. Only wrote down what comes in my mind. Anyways, all I wanted to say is... I'm still not ready for goodbye =X

0 Response to "Not ready for gdbye."