It's lik some kind of sensitive issues.
I should've ask specifically.
When I asked if it's free,
my friend said yeah share ma..
I thought he meant share it together.
Not money.
So smart in avoiding the topic.
Almost forgot who his 'talent'.
What to do.
Since he's leaving soon.
Imma just pay and get it over with, asap.
Cz I still need to prepare his farewell gift.
__________________________________________________________
U_
_,_OA_ _D
T_ _P_I
It's a code (:
HahahHAHAHAhHAhAh.
I should've ask specifically.
When I asked if it's free,
my friend said yeah share ma..
I thought he meant share it together.
Not money.
So smart in avoiding the topic.
Almost forgot who his 'talent'.
What to do.
Since he's leaving soon.
Imma just pay and get it over with, asap.
Cz I still need to prepare his farewell gift.
__________________________________________________________
U_
_,_OA_ _D
T_ _P_I
It's a code (:
HahahHAHAHAhHAhAh.
0 Response to "Money."
Post a Comment