I'm sorry.
I know it's hard for me to feel
what you're going thru right now.
But, I promise you,
I'll listen to every word of yours.
Without uttering out a single word.
I know I might not be
the best adviser-giving person.
But, I promise you,
I'll be there for you.
Share your emotional burden, without complaining.
I know I feel helpless,
I couldn't think of the right words to say.
But, I promise you,
I'll always support you spiritually.
Silence sometimes doesn't mean indifference.
All I can say is,
be strong.
I sucked badly at comforting ppl, sorryy ):
I know it's hard for me to feel
what you're going thru right now.
But, I promise you,
I'll listen to every word of yours.
Without uttering out a single word.
I know I might not be
the best adviser-giving person.
But, I promise you,
I'll be there for you.
Share your emotional burden, without complaining.
I know I feel helpless,
I couldn't think of the right words to say.
But, I promise you,
I'll always support you spiritually.
Silence sometimes doesn't mean indifference.
All I can say is,
be strong.
I sucked badly at comforting ppl, sorryy ):
0 Response to "Sorry."
Post a Comment