Tadaima.

For Zkyh.
@ Gardens

Zkyh. Me. Imie. Syam.
@ Times Square

Me & Zkyh.
@ Casa Subang, Zkyh's room.

Jamie & Me.
@ Coffee Bean, Miri Airport.

Banana Caramel.
@ Coffee Bean, Miri Airport.
_________________________________________________________________

Translation: I'm back.

Yeshh, Im back from my 3 days 4 nights trip to KL.
Hahahahahha.

Feel lik I lost function both of my legs x__x

Me and Jamie were staying with Rachel during our first 3 nights.
We went thru Mid Valley, Sunway, Gardens.
Bought some nice clothes and stuff. Not much to tell.

Then, they also brought us to eat steamboat on Sat night.
Really cheap and alot to eat.
Jon, Stefi, Chu Moi, Van, Jasper,
Rach, Mosses, Josiah, Eric, Edward,
they were the ones who attended the dinner as well.

As for the last night, we decided to crash into Zkyh's place.
Hahahahahha.
We went to Times Square during the day and Mydin at night.

Oh, I also met up with Imie and Syam nub at Times.
Gosh, it was soo awkward much? -____-
Anywaysss, we didnt had much time to do anything.
So, we ended up going on our own way lol.

What else can I say?
Definitely a worthwhile trip.
Sorry Sem nub, couldnt make it to Kajang.
No time, no companion ):
Next time la, hahahhaha.

Til then, wished I could make up my mind,
whether to study in KL or not.
Kindah a messy life for me there.
(No, I'm not a kampung girl pft.)
So, Imma rethink about it.
(:

0 Response to "Tadaima."