HAHAHHA Finally done my aunt's wedding backdrop or whutevr u called it.
So epic fail, right? Hah. My aunt had to print out the alphabets.
I only drew the heart and poster coloured it and the background.
My other aunt bought those love and flower stickers. Which saves me LOTS of time.
Cz my aunt initially wanted me to draw an angel. But, I so failed at it :'D
So whatcha think? XD (I think its ugly though, but mehh =\)
Just waiting for my aunt to give her comment on it x-X Wew, can finally relax now.
Oh oh, and last night we did the wedding rehearsal.
And tbh, if you think wedding is fun and all.
Think again !! Hell, I was falling asleep lmao.
To top that of, there's two couples (including my aunt) getting married
in the same church at the same time! Hah.
So lik, we have to go thru this looong and boring procedure.
Priest gonna give talk and blessings. Not once, TWICE!!
Unbearable :(
I'm so tired now =\ Rehearsal at 7pm until midnight.
Came back and my bed is calling me at 1am.
Woke up at 3am and now I cant sleep. Woohoo?
I'm just sooo in a pissy mood right now.
And yes, its moment lik this that I do bite.
But anyways, just found out Soo moving to Swinburne this March =O
Good luck to you! And hope you dont meet ppl lik u-know-who, hahaha.
Oh, and he's renting out his room besides DPS.
I dont even know why I'm advertising in here.
Cz lik I set my blog private? O.o
Just wanted to type craps. So yeah.
Nothing more, for now. =x Tata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Art? Not."
Post a Comment