Slothing.


OMG!
I feel likI'm turning into this lazy sloth >.>
Note to self, never plan anything ahead.
Like whut I told myself last October,
get a friggin' driving lesson and whoop myself with a whacky job!

But, noooooo.
There's so much things holding me back =\
Especially my laziness (: Hah.
And my aunt's wedding. In TWO days !!
Then, I can continue slack until CNY.

Reason for why I can't get a job?
Cz my mum said they dont give holidays in CNY =X
Well, at least now all I have to do is,
bug my dad for a new laptop =D Hell yeah.
Ima shove it at faces of those rich kids in Curtin hmpf. Jokes.

I wanna...
1) Get a new kickass laptop.
2) Get a new glasses 8D
3) Get my hair dyed blue (: Wew.
4) And uhm... make up my mind which university to conquer =O

Geez, I'm alrdy planning ahead as I speak. Ffs.
Well, Ima get em anyways.
My mum promised me bout the blue dye anyways :D Hah.
Prepare for the worst ppl! K thats all.

0 Response to "Slothing."