Marriage.

-PIC REMOVED ! LOL -
This is my MAID OF HONOR dress (:
For my aunt's wedding this end of month.
The last dress I tried on -phew-

I tried on others too.
But, most of em are mini dresses.
And I looked sooooo weird in em.
So, me and my aunt both agreed on this.

Ohhhh, and guess what.
I'M GETTING A BOY COUSIN !!! ♥♥♥
The name's Jared Keane.
So, whatcha think? XD

Hopefully I wont screw up her wedding.
This is lik my first time as a bridesmaid.
Of cz, I'll be wearing accesories and do my hair.
Gonna wear contacts on that day too ;D

They have this pre-marriage ritual dinner thingy.
I heard we were gonna have to drink
a live chicken blood soup.
Im lik, wtf? LOL. I think it's to scare off kids.

Hahhaha. But, anyways I have to design this whiteboard.
For my aunt's wedding. She actually would pay me to do it lol.
Written "Jack&Julia" with angels and flowers, and loves.
So, gotta get going now. Heheh wish me luck.

Lastly, a BIG congratulations to my aunt ! ♥♥♥

PS. This reminds me of the song Wedding Dress by TaeYang. -plays it- ♥

1 Response to "Marriage."

  1. Jeremy says:
    January 23, 2010 at 11:15 PM

    Thats a nice one ... bravo magnifico .... XD