Hahahahaaha. Yep thats me o-o;
Cant believe my mum actually posted some of my baby pics on her fb T-T
Good thing is, she couldnt tag me hah ;D
Bad thing is, lots of others can see me though >>'
You wouldnt believe it was me if I had shown you a pic when I was 13-15.
Had a dramatic change since I was 16, not much change until now.
I can say it's really an unexpected change XD
Gave up coke. (When I was 10, no change)
Gave up cheesecakes. (When I was 12, nope)
Gave up 3 meals a day. (Proly 15, yep ._.)
Lool. The last one sounds pretty unhealthy huh.
No doubt I missed the younger me.
Where I can get pampered and get evrything that I wanted.
Growing up can be kinda a scary thingy =x
But, i'll definitely be looking forward to what may come !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Looking back."
Post a Comment