Well, I woke up early today. Cooked myself a breakfast and stuff.
Waited til around 1pm afternoon. Had class at 3pm.
Then, I started hearing thunder sound O__O
I looked outside my window and it was an ugly looking moody cloud out there.
I was lik holy crap >_> Hope it stopped when the bus comes.
After a while, it did. Stopped.
So, I got ready and stuff. Went out and walking to the bus stop.
And then........ It starts raining again T___T
Lik really heavy and I got all wet. No umbrella ftw x)
So I went back home again. Cleaned up myself.
Looked outside. And guess whut?
IT STOPPED FRIGGIN' RAINING! Gawd~
Well, I couldnt be bothered anymore.
Ima just skip the class today. Not such important topic anyways.
Just when I'm about to sit down and get all comfy, guess again.
The sun came out.
I totally feel the irony of today.
-Criessss-
But, lucky me I still have my own sunshine to talk to <3
What a day =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Sunshine."
Post a Comment