I always wonder what if I never had any emotions.
So that I wouldn't be frustrated if someone misinterpreted my feelings.
There are just times when I feel lonely and down.
Just cause no one seemed to understand me.
Better yet ; I don't know myself anymore.
I don't beg for sympathy.
I wont try to be someone I'm not.
Maybe its one of those PMS thingy huh,
though I'm not having one now.
Or maybe I just need to get myself together.
Cant even find my girlfriends to talk to,
especially at moments lik these.
Guess I'll just have to shove it up and carry on.
If anyone happened to read this, dont remind me.
I'm supposed to write & forget about it.
You'll never know how I really felt anyways.
I write, to forget all these mixed feelings.
So, please.
Note to self: Never cook an egg for myself ever again =S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "What's this feeling?"
Post a Comment