Dreaming.


Does anyone still remember that one particular dream that you cant seem to forget?
Well, I have one lol.
And it's not a good one either.
But Ima tell it anyways =p

I still remembered when I was a kid, I had this nightmare.
Of me standing infront of my stairs (I was at upstairs). Looking down.
It was so dark downstairs and no one was home.
Next thing I know, I was on my way up to my room.
I feel this shadow creeping onto me with every step I take.
So, I ran. When I reached halfway, I saw tons of skeleton heads around me.
Laying on the stairs. With red flaming eyes.
Dark clouds started to surround me.
I was so scared that I picked up my pace and ran to the very top.
When I reached the top, I turned back and I can still see the skeleton heads.
And...

Thats all I remembered =D Lol.

Hope you all will have sweet dreams tonight after reading my post! Hahaha.

0 Response to "Dreaming."