Going on 19.

My low budget bday cake! =D
Hahaha. Sorry for the very late post.
I got this cute chibi thingy lamp as a gift.
Too lazy to transfer pic.

Anyways. I was bored.
So I decided to update my blog.

I was talking to him just now. And..
I realized he still never really let me go, completely.
He's being so harsh against my bf & I never said one BAD word about his gf.
I'm so pissed right now :\

I mean, what's with the jealousy treatment he's giving me?
Even after we broke up and all. He got his own girl now.
I dont think we can be friends, at all.

He needs to Get a life & Grow up.
Crap, why am I even wasting my time bothering about him.

I should be missing my bf instead =D <3

0 Response to "Going on 19."