Happy Easter (Muffin?)

If you were wondering, nope I didnt draw this ugly muffin (LOL).

Watched Clash of Titans today.
Was kinda confusing in the beginning, trying to figure out whose who.
I'm surprised Persues gave up his opportunity to become a God,
thought he's son of Zeus, but his father was willing to bring back Io for him.
So that those two can grew up together as demi God / mortals.

Overall it wasn't a bad movie at all, as I expect it would be.
Cz the war based movies I've seen so far,
it always had to be involved with sex scenes. (pervert warrior - FAIL)
But, CoT is unique ;D Hahah. Definitely would recommend to all.
Not the faint hearted though =p

Not much happening now.
Trying to get myself to sleep.
Missed him :\

Ohh, and Happy Easter! Though I dont celebrate it lol.

0 Response to "Happy Easter (Muffin?)"