Taddaaaa!
Yes I know I know, unfortunately I don't have the BEFORE picture,
else you could've tell the difference.
But anyways, after a night & one whole afternoon of watching Hoarders,
I think I'm getting Hoarding-phobia LOL.
Nah jokes. Just felt like cleaning up before christmas ;DD *cough*
My mum ish a lil hoarding, at some point she wouldn't even give away the toys or clothes
I never use. She just stores em all up in the store room (behind my room).
Though it's not that excessive as you've seen on TLC hahaha...ha...a.
Anywho.. She would be so pissed if she found out I'm giving away a box full of my clothes :D
Especially to my aunts, she's gonna think they steal em from me lol.
Let's just hope for the best.
Cleaning spreeeee ~~ *not actually.. just sorting out my unwanted clothes*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "cleaning."
Post a Comment