NO POINTING FINGERS
A man asked his father-in-law, "Many people praised you for a successful marriage. Could you please share with me your secret?"
The father-in-law answered in a smile, "Never criticize your wife for her shortcomings or when she does something wrong. Always bear in mind that because of her shortcomings and weaknesses, she could not find a better husband than you."
We all look forward to being loved and respected. Many people are afraid of losing face. Generally, when a person makes a mistake, he would look around to find a scapegoat to point the finger at. This is the start of a war. We should always remember that when we point one finger at a person, the other four fingers are pointing at ourselves.
If we forgive the others, others will ignore our mistake too.
It's just not normal for a guy to piss off his girlfriend that often.
I mean, girls knew that it was their fault for being sensitive,
but then, guys shouldn't have the guts to push the blame on us either.
Eg.
Girl : You were so quiet.
Boy : So were you.
Notice how the boy in the convo sounded so rude.
Seriously ..
HOW IS THAT GONNA HELP OUT ANY OF US IN THAT SITUATION ?
It's natural reaction that the boy should be figuring out what to talk about,
instead of blaming the girl for being quiet aswell.
Common sense. - -
And yes, I'm being over sensitive, but I cant help it if you said something that irritating.
How would you feel like it if I did to you?
OH wait I know.. I'm sure you'll blame it BACK on me again..
The circle just goes on forever & it will only get worse..
Not any better.
I don't ask for a guy who follows everything I said,
instead I want a guy who listens & cares for me.
& knows the fact that if you're not gonna make this right, no one will.
Don't expect girls to make the first move.
Certainly not after what you did, pushing the blame on her.
Think about it. Ffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "not normal."
Post a Comment