Curtin Life.

OMG it's been AGES since I updated my blog lol and I thought I was alrdy given up on it. What brings me to restore this dusty blog is boredom XD I hvt been able to have time to write posts due to... many reasons. Yes, one of them is lazy muahahha ^^

Anyways, I just saw my taggie and Michelle tagged me LOL. My blog was supposed to be a secret =P It's okay hahas. Show the world how weird I can be rofl. Okay back to topic, I'm now alrdy in Curtin University, Miri --- a place where is best known for its UNsafetyness == Guess what, I went to church for the first time since I was child ((: Thanks to Jamie who dragged me out of nowhere lol. I thought it's gonna be rlly boring and stuff, but its evrything opposite wht I imagined :D The people are sooo NICE =O Not to mention, funny and friendly. I met alot of new friends there too hehe. Lik Joanna, Vincent, Elleen and etc @@ I remembered the first time we went there and played a game about bombing other group with a group cheer. In the end, my group end up bombing ourselves lmao xD It was fun and I finally got my lazy ass up in Sunday morning just to go to the church ((: *bows*

About school, evrything is about moodle. An online system run by the school website and we have to go on that webbie to check our assignments n stuff. Since last few days we cant get a proper internet connection in my apartment, I was unable to finish my assignment on time and lose ONE mark out of 10. Gosh dumb net T_T Huhu but luckily now I alrdy found some new friends in my group =3 Theyre new and loner lik me lol. As in, their friends are in diff groups so we get along pretty well ((: I'll be the one bugging them to do assignments from now on so we should get to knw each other sooner or later muahahha =D

Hmm.. My life here eh... Pretty relaxing... Consider that I can take a trip back to my apartment each time class ends... Just few mins walk to my classes... Hehe but the expenses here are pretty high )): Spent much on food lol cz there's no canteen open on Sunday and they closed early in the evening. Me and Jamie were trying to learn to take bus to town but we tried once and it wasnt a nice experience == Cz we took the 5pm bus and the guys just finished playing football, they were sweaty, smelly, yeah u knw... When they came into the bus, not forgetting to mention that the bus is air-conditioned, so eww the smell >_> Since that we dont dare to take the bus lol. Jamie would smtimes call up her friend, Jasmine to fetch us and bring us to town which is more convenient ((:

Well, thats pretty much all I can say. Here's some pic of my new environment :



0 Response to "Curtin Life."