Busyness.

Today was a busy day lol. I stayed back in the campus til 5 in the evening. Just to finish up tutorial exercises with my group members. Lemme introduce them =D (yes Im bored shush) First is Nabella hehhe. She was my first friend in this group and she's from bintulu (I keep thinking she's from kl ==) She speaks malay hahas. I have no problem with it cz I speak malay at my home in kk. But, the other group members speak chinese alot, as well as me, and I sortah have to translate it into malay again @_@ ...Okay the second one is Soo Yong Shen. He's from Kian Kok High School, Kk. Finally someone I can relate to T_T I mean, our standards are almost the same and we both understands our own slang lol. The last one is Leong Van Yee. She came late cz she enrolled with her SPM result but she only missed introductions so she still keeping up with us. She got lik 9As (6A1,3A2,_B3) in her SPM and she's a science student too! D: I dunno why she didnt choose engineering >:( She keep asking me about definitions of english words and I have to translate them into chinese, WHICH Im poor at it since I dont like chinese, since evurrr =O So yeah, theyre pretty all my members in the group hehhe =3

Just now went to watch futsal for the first time, after MUCH persuasion from Jamie lol. We watched our roommates played and it was rlly exciting =D Though the opposite team wins them by 1 goal, but they managed to advanced to the semi-finals cz the oppsite team was defeated muahahha ((: Looking forward to the next match, which is next week Tuesday. Best of luck Mea, Van, Fizah, Abby and Amanda <3

Then at 9pm, a group of church friends came to visit us. Me and Jamie cooked some hotdogs for them (luckily its edible) and we sat in the living room to chat about stuff. Ching You, Joanna and Jamie were talking about bands stuff while me, Elleen and Vincent were sitting and laughed along? LOL then we talked about our school while drinking/eating snacks that we prepared for them. Its amazing how Kian Kok have so many stories about students jumping off building. Its lik a perfect place to die lol (choi~ touch wood). They left around 11pm and I (finally) took my bath cz tmrw morning I still have class zzz. Then have to discuss questions with my group and do slideshows. Night time need to go to church as well. SIGH! Gimmie a break =="

Too tired to add any pics. Gonna chat for abit while constantly getting dced from msn til I get annoyed...THEN i'll go to sleep lol ((:

0 Response to "Busyness."