Sick T.T

ACHOO~! Gosh heard this word so many times coming out from my mouth today. Started off with fever last night and got better when I woke up in the early morning. It just finished raining outside (luckily) so I can walk to my class peacefully (: Though it gets flooded when it comes to the bridge == It was so damn hot in the noon and we went to do our laundry blablabla. So I went back to my classes and thats when my flu starts to kick in. Luckily I still can talk normally, else it'd be too embarrassing zz. And...I still have it now lol. The time I walk back from class, when I was drying my clothes,...I sneezed! >.> Really gets annoying cz usually I'll get a running nose after a sneeze. Sigh @@~ Im just hoping tmrw I'll get better so I can resume my assignments with my group members =3

Mehh I missed Nos so damn much >< Though I made up my mind quitting it but its not an easy decision u knw == Ciggu told me they surprised Peter by giving him green colour gifts on his birthday due to St. Patricks Day hahas. Its a day where evryone have to wear green (idk why cz we dun have it here @@). Aww I rlly wished I was there and I just found a secret hehee ^^ Im not allowed to burst it out but gawd I was so shocked when I heard it lol. I certainly didnt expect that coming O_O

Not much to say. Had an interesting time in Writing & Research Skill class just now. Evryone was lik "targetting" my group lol. I think its cz of a guy == But anyways, it was rlly funny :D And there's new students coming in nowadays muahahha so yeah... Finished all the dramas that Jamie gave me. Done laundry. Revised studies -lied- What else left to do?
Runny nose eww. Lalalala =X

0 Response to "Sick T.T"