Pasta-licious

Im sure u'll guess whts this post about when u read the title lol xD Yush, today I, the spoiled brat in my fam, decided to cook myself dinner for tonight muahahhaa =DD Usually Jamie's the one cooking and I just helped out abit but today I cooked all by myself. I just followed the instructions stated at the back of the macaroni cheese hehee =P Wasn't that hard and it was edible lol. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. At least Jamie didnt complain? ._. The previous dinner meals we cooked are totally a disaster hahahahas no offense ><

Okay. So, today we slept lik 1am and we knw we have to go to church early in the morning at 7 >.> Gosh I was so hoping she would just skip it but I guess I was wrong. Jamie has a stronger religious beliefs than me cz I grew up in a...abnormal family lol. I dont go to church since I entered secondary and its not that I dont believe in my own religion. I admit the existence of God and Jesus but going to church is so not my thing == I was lik half sleeping listening to the priest talking (I knw I wasn't suppose to but I couldnt help it?) Then we went home after we took our breakfast nearby the church.

When we're back, I pushed Jamie into doing our laundry before she resume to her sleep and it was a damn hot day T_T... I hand-washed some of my clothes while Jamie alrdy "packed up" to pay a visit to dreamland. Then I came to join her after I did everything ^^ Woke up around 4.30pm and I saw Yong Shen sent me msg on msn asking whethere I've done the slide >.> I totally not in the mood doing it lol but I didnt wanna say no to him so I took few mins and discuss some answers with him. In the end, done! =D There's only 5 slides lol but we need to combine with the others and he told me he didnt need to do his part cz its only questions that helps us to understand the whole question. Pft~ So I bugged him to helped out with the presentation lol xD

Oh ya. Last night I had a dream about Fee O_O I forgot why and where but she was with me in some kind of shopping mall? If I tell her this, she must think that I really miss her or she might get scared HAHAHAS :D Anyways... I've done all my assignments for now and hopefully will be able to present it well ((:

0 Response to "Pasta-licious"