It takes a long journey to find a true friend.
Seriously.
At first, you told me:
"Oh XXX always do last minute.
Oh XXX isn't dependable.
Blabla."
I alrdy had a thought of my own:
"Maybe your one of them too"
Time proves me right.
I never realised it until one day.
Another friend asked me,
"Do you like him? As a friend, I mean".
Then I start to know your past and stuff.
They were right.
Let me just take an example.
You came up with the 8am meetup meeting.
You never considered how the other members gonna arrive campus THAT early.
You start shooting me with questions lik:
"Tell me what time you woke up and go to school in highschool.
How you gonna wake up to go to work in the future?"
You know what I think?
Bs la (:
Dont freaking link up the past and the future with the present.
And then I remembered that Jamie asked you and Jeremy to moved in with us
next semester.
Guess what, I changed my mind.
I told Jamie.
She doesnt seem to believe, cz I told her to experience herself.
She just wants to stay with Jeremy for the sake of FUN.
U know what she just blurted out?
"Then I'll just have to find another girl to replace you."
Ouch?
You dont just categorise your friends according to
new or old,
fun or boring
sweet or mean.
You dont just dump your old ones, once you get a new one.
Friends aren't meant to be that way.
I'm sorry I'm getting all fired up,
after he raided my room and edited his script
using my own ideas.
Fcking blame me for being late, for lik what? 5mins?
And I was late cz you told me the wrong location.
And then fcking blame me back for not asking the day before.
F you (:
Ps, I'm really sorry Zkyh, for making you so worry about us.
Hugs?
0 Response to "Friend? Not."
Post a Comment