Lol.

Today I went to class earlier.
After eating breakfast with Jamie,
and supposely with Aaron too.
But, he overslept, lame.

As everyone still didnt know I got a new haircut,
the first to see me was Dave, LOL.
But, the worst reaction I got was from Jonathan Ajeng.
He ran away, PFT.

So, as the day went along.
Got lotsa comments.
Good, bad or worse, u name it.

Jonathan: Looks lik Ah Po (Grandma).
Aaron: Look lik Chuckie oo...
PeiLing: You going to celebrate ChineseNewYear ah?
Ning: Yo Redhead.
Ah Soo: What happened to you? Got stimulated by what?

Now for the most epic comment... goes to

Jeremy: Have you ever think of acting in Twilight? Really look lik Vampire la you.

Oh, and a little sad that my story didnt get to be picked to be filmed.
I guess my last minute work just couldnt compare
with other ppl's days of hardwork and sleepless nights.
Heh.

So yeah, that's basically my day.

0 Response to "Lol."