Rainy day.

Tingu's drawing ❤

Hm, it's been raining the whole day today.
Edit: Yesterday.
From morning til evening, lik wtf.

Big thanks to Amy,
for sharing umbrella with me,
though it nearly got blown away,
and we both walked to class.

Amy : "Aiya, that teacher should give us extra 5 marks each oo,
for walking thru the heavy rain just to attend this class."

Oh, I also joined John's Curtin Weekend held by CV,
its about visiting longhouses and charged fee of Rm10 only!
Free Tee, transport, food and accomodation.
Recommended by JM, so I figured I try it out
for the heck of it, hehe.

Actually planned to meet up with my frisbee team,
Zophie last minute introduced me into one,
but then History class kept me away for 2hrs plus
and its raining, so no one went to frisbee field.
Boo, competition this weekend and I stilll never met my teammates.
Wicked!

Today's my ECS group disccusion
with Novia, Dave, Vincent and Kisun.
Hopefully it wont rain~

Off to bed, else I cant get up tmrw.
^____^

0 Response to "Rainy day."