Woopiedoodledoo~!
Going back KK today.
I misses...
- My awesomelycrazyandweird bestfriends whose in evrywhere by now.
- Tuaran mee, cant live without em.
- Streamyx, pray that its better than Miri's.
- Being taken into a pub. I mean, brainwashed by my aunt.
- Staying up really late for Lod, hahahha.
- My you-can-feel-the-strings-piercing thru-ur-back queensized bed.
- My hamsters, well, since my fav died, YOU ALL SHALL BE SOLD! x)
- Lintas chicken pie, Dad used to bring me there, loving it to bits.
- Malay buka puasa stalls, too bad I'm a little late. Boo.
- Kuih batik, ohh FEEEE CAN I RAID UR HOUSE THIS RAYA? ^__^
- Last but not least, the RIDICULOUSLY.COMFY&CLEAN SEATS
in KK cinema. Not forgetting cheaper movies price.
Pretty sure there's more.
But, I was thinking to make plans
for this one week holiday.
I cant do much though,
if my mum decides to lock me in the room,
i'll just hunt rep for Fyriel.
If not,
I could be anywhere hanging out with my friends,
or learning insane driving skills from my aunt,
or learn to cook, yes, COOK.
Hope it'll be a great oneweek holidays!
(:
0 Response to "I miss..."
Post a Comment