Edwin
Tall Tree
Hanging bridge
Similajau National Park's Main Office
_____________________________________________________________
Wow, where do I start this? Lols.
Hm, lets start with the first day.
It was a hell trip on the way to the National Park (NP).
HAHAHA.
The road was so bumpy and I get headache evrytime I lay down my head.
To make matter worst,
the aircond broke down and the driver had to stop for awhile
in the middle of nowhere.
LOL.
We got bored, so Jamie decided to prank call Jeremy
that we ran into an accident.
Sadly, he falls for it.
When we reach there, I thought evrything would be better.
Breezy wind.
Sunny day.
Not forgetting...
The not-so-clean ocean water.
But, at least we got a better room with a strong wind breeze
flowing into our room.
Makes it cooler!
After settling down,
all of us went down to the beach and played a game.
One member of the team will be blind folded and he/she will run
towards a certain direction (eg, the ocean!!!).
And the other team members will hook their arms together
to try to block that person before he/she drowns himself/herself, lols.
It was really funny x)
After that, we danced!
LOL.
Literally.
The guys made an outer circle
and the girls made an inner circle.
Evryone took turns and switch partners.
Was hell of fun!
It wasn't a long dance.
Few mins.
Nice music.
The girls get to make a twist, hah.
So yeah, that's basically it.
_____________________________________________________________
As for the second day.
It was more hectic.
We started off by waking up
in the early morning 6am.
Did a little bible reading on the beach,
before it starts to rain a little.
Then, we started to play games.
There's these 4 stations
we have to go through.
As a team.
(Ohh yeah, I'm in the blue team, heh)
The first station we have this looooong string
tied with cups and spoons.
And we have to shoved the string with all the "obstacles"
tied onto it into our SHIRT&PANTS!
Crap la, hahah.
So funny watching Selina cz she's the only girl who have sports pants.
So she have to literally shove it down her pants as well.
(And the guys were facing back towards the girls)
Phew, lucky I wear mid length jeans!
The second one was rolling a basketball into a pail.
By making a pathway with all of our single arms,
the ball will roll through it and falls into the pail.
The annoying part is,
there's Aedes mosquitoes all around us so we have to
constantly move around lik crazy.
But, we managed to score the most points: 21 balls.
HAHAHAA we beat Ching You's record.
Kays. The third one was carrying ppl across a string.
Evrytime one ppl crosses over,
the string's height will be added.
Lucky, I was holding the end of the string with one of the member too.
So, both of us dont have to cross the friggin high line x___x
Last one involves the water!
One girl sit on a pair of jeans, holding water,
two guys will be pulling the girl, over a distance,
and transfer the water into an empty bottle.
And I was the camera girl! =DD
Never liked watery game activities.
Ohh, and we still have MOONCAKE FESTIVAL GAME at night!
They gave us these lanterns, though
we have to find tree branches ourselves
to make a handle out of it.
Then, we were told to make a group of 5 ppl.
Me, Jamie, Edwin, MJ and a girl (Sry I dont rmb chinese names well!)
We were told to tie our legs together and walk across a distance.
Holding the laterns!
LOL.
It's not as easy as we thought.
MJ was on my left.
We were the first team to walk.
And we were having hard time moving LOL!
Seriously.
I couldnt move either of my legs far ahead.
Cz MJ's left leg was... stubborn.
Sorry for the "traffic jam" ppl!
In the end, Zhong Wei gave up watching us suffer.
He cut off our strings, yay!
So, we continued our "short trip" into the dark.
Hehe.
Then, some of us went down to the beach.
Take pictures of our...laterns!
Not ourselves, lols.
It was a pretty moon sight that night.
Gosh, was so tiring enough.
I actually thought today was two days.
Happy Mooncake Festival evryone! =D
_____________________________________________________________
Today I really had hard time waking up, lmao.
Winnie had to scream into my face XD
As usual, we did some bible reading.
Did Sunday's praying.
Went to get ready and packed our bags.
Then, its sharing time!
This time, we made circles lik what we did in our first dance.
But, girls at the outer circle and guys at inner.
So, evryone gets to talk out their hearts to each other,
by taking turns and exchanging ppl.
Or just talk "peparu" language. (Fei hua, lols)
By the end, we all made a big circle.
They called out ppl whose probably gonna leave by next yr,
Pastor, Mei Xuan, Billy, Tina, Yi Ying, Bing2
and ME, lol.
We all sang a song, "Friend" together.
Then, they all came, hug and greet us.
Most of the girls cried.
After that, we sat in a big circle.
Ppl whose leaving nxt yr gets the mic
and say a few words.
I thought I wouldn't cry.
I told em how I felt among them.
It's like my own home.
I thank God for giving me all of these memories
and thank them for evrything.
Before ending, we did a prayer.
At that time, I can feel my eyes starts to get really watery
and tears start rolling down my cheeks.
Hahhaha, was so touched la!
Gosh, so embarrassing, shh.
But, I think nobody noticed anyways, heh =p
_____________________________________________________________
THE END.

0 Response to "Camp filled with Love."
Post a Comment