Yes, Im counting down til my freedom!!
Craving for it so much.
One reason: him.
Zophie's right.
He's not worthy for me to be upset about.
I have a life to live!
So, I finally finished reading the latest Bleach manga.
Lik omg, it's been ages since I catch up.
Hahhahaha, good to be back as a Bleach addict =p
Currently downloading Bleach movie: Fade To Black.
Hopefully can get it by half an hour.
Accidentally closed it just now and it was on 90, gahh.
Ohh, last night I went out with Zophie.
To hunt for Shinigami costumes.
For Halloween Party.
But, all we found is Sakura's cheongsam (from Naruto).
And and..
I bought ULQUIORRA'S SWORD! (:
As a memorial of him, hah. Shiny too!
Kay, back to topic.
I dont think Ima go to the Halloween Party.
Which I hvt told Zophie and he's gonna nag me whole week.
Cz it's hard to find or make those costumes within a week.
Honto ni gomenasai!
So yeah, that's pretty much it.
Better head to bed. Night y'all.
0 Response to "Survival."
Post a Comment