I know making a person cry
is not something to be proud of.
But, today I actually, literally made him cry.
LOL.
Sorry, I don't mean to sound cruel.
He crossed the line =x
Just for a small matter.
How hard is it to just sit together with a group of friends and discuss?
He had to go far far faaar away and told us to go to him.
Even send sarcastic sms.
Geez, reminds me of my mum.
So, finally he came over.
Asking why is it so hard to cooperate.
Thats when he crossed the line!
I started to burst out, lols.
Saying why is it so hard to come over and sit with your friends.
And some... stuffs, yeah.
He gave excuses lik:
1) There's no empty seats.
- Hello, I dont see ppl sitting on those empty chairs around me?
2) Too crowded.
- It's a public cafeteria. Everywhere is crowded, duh.
3) Need a table.
- There's one just right infront of you. Gawd.
At first, we did talked about our planning.
About our meeting tonight at 7pm.
Sruthi said she couldnt come cz of Futsal.
Then, he start saying "I know I'm not a good leader."
I answered "I know..."
He continued.
I looked away and just smiled, innocently.
And he started shooting at me.
T________T
"I'm trying my best here.
Why are you smiling there?
It's like you're mocking me."
I continued to ignore him.
Then, he started to cry.
HAhahahahah, I just looked away x___x
Sruthi tried to comfort him.
She even cancelled her Futsal tonight
to come and help out.
Let me just say it all out here.
To YOU:
Mr John is right.
We're not trying to make a big company here,
we're just typical students doing assignments.
Dont get too stress out.
We'll help out, you just have to trust us.
I'm good enough to even helped you
to look for "the leaf" during my camp.
Not forgetting, helping you to scout for location and changing your script to make it better.
You even blame me for my own fault
cz I was late for 5mins to our first meeting.
Did I mentioned all of these to you?
NO.
I kept it all, to myself.
(And Aaron, and a few ppl maybe, lols)
You have to understand,
we respect you as a group leader.
But, sometimes you may get overboard
by the authority you have
and not realising your asking for too much
from your members.
Chill la! x)
_________________________________________________________________
This is for Neil:
( A dear friend of mine from Philipines)
He lost function of his legs during an accident.
Past few days, there was a flood in Phil.
His house got covered and he was trapped there for two days.
He was rescued eventually.
But, feeling hungry and hopeless.
To make matter worst,
he woke up knowing the news of
his new gf's death.
He said he wanna be able to walk again
to his gf's coffin,
as a farewell gift.
It's really a tragic, for him.
I sincerely pray for him.
May God bless him with courage and strength
to not give up with his life.
Send angels to his side and protect him,
as well as his loved ones.
Amen (:
0 Response to "Sad much."
Post a Comment