*clears throat*
Special Announcement for My KK Friends
Me and Jamie will be going back to Kk next month!
More details:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of Return: 17th of Sept (Thurs)
Time: around 3.30pm (ETA)
Date of Depart: 25th of Sept (Fri)
Time: around 2.45pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, you know what to do! XD
Yes, Fee. I'm directly talking to you lols.
This time MUST visit tuition teacher and BonBon, HAHAH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was a really, really, really hot day. x__X
Had a slight fever, dw ppl I dont have THAT!
Ohh, I'm starting like my ISP lecturer, u know, we were told to watch at leave 5 movies per week for being a media student. Currently watching 2 movies per day ^________^
So, today I've decided to watch some animation films : "Up" & "Monster vs Alien".
"Up": It was boring in the beginning and who the hell came up with the idea of moving a house with balloons? The grandpa was quite tough cz he was literally thrown upside down inside the house and encountered bunch of fierce (but dumb) dogs. I didnt know someone could actually survive all of those (and more) in his age. Srsly. [ Rating: 5/10 ]
"Monster vs Alien": Hm, where to start. I didnt liked it, except for some funny parts and the CUTEEEE insectaurus (i think that was its name)? There was one part I rmbed, which I thought it was lame but funny --
President: Which idiot built this big red button?
Councils: The idiots, sir.
President: Oh, that makes sense.
Was planning to watch G.I.Joe too, but it turned out to be a chinese version with no sub. (Wtf?)
Anyways, I'll save some for tmrw. Hehe, im out for now =p
0 Response to "Announcement."
Post a Comment