Editing.

Omg o____o Today I went to do my first assignment for ISP.

Ms Juliana brief us on how to use iMac and gave us 2hr (on Thurs and Fri only). The assignment is called editing-on-the-beat, where they gave us a sound clip and few video clips, and we have to slot in parts of the video clips while making sure it flows with the sound clip's beat. It was really hard, cz the mouse keep sliding off whenever I wanna click on something and the clips seems a little laggy. No kidding hahas, here's some pics @@





Gosh, the haze got even more worse and I had difficulties in breathing. Even the mask doesnt help that much either ): You'll know whut I mean when you see these pics below wahaha xD






As you can see, even the night turns blurry cz of the haze (sorry for lame cam quality) and most of the grass field you saw is just behind our campus. Ohh and yes, thats the apartment I lived in on the second pic LOL x__X


Going out soon for Izwan's farewell and advanced birthday. Ciao~
Edit: Just got back from the party, not actually a party, we just had our dinner at Yi Hah Hai with their friends and laughed at some funny jokes. Was a great night and we'll miss you dear housemate. Best of luck in evrything you do! =3

0 Response to "Editing."