Recruitment Posters.

Yesterday, as usual, I watched some movies for my so-called general knowledge.
Met Mr John on the way to Lake Cafe and he asked did I watched movies, he said he's gonna ask me in class, crap. x__X

The first one was "Take the Lead", it's about teaching a bunch of hardcore rap dancers about ballroom dancing. A really big transformation - from the ways they learnt about love, respect and dignity. I think this was out really long time ago, but worth watching it again. [ Rating : 8/10 ]

Second was "The Hangover". Wow, this movie was really confusing lols. At the beginning, four guys went to LA to have their bachelor night, but when they woke up in the next morning, they couldnt remember a single thing, in fact, their friend (whose gonna marry the next day) went missing. There's even a real tiger inside their hotel bathroom LOL i know it doesnt make sense, u just gotta watch it. [ Rating : 6/10 ]

Oh, I even TRIED to watch HSM3 but I got really bored in the first 20minutes?
Im sorry HSM fans, but I just dont see how they just sing/dance spontaneously in the middle of a basketball competition.
I know your all just wanna drool over Zac, anyways it's so not my type of movies.
Hahas, decided to take off a few days cz Wen Hao had my hard disk with my movies in it and I'm reinstalling nos, so I didnt wanna stream via XunLei for movies.

For now, I'll focus on my assignments: World History poster and others.
Purpose: Recruit ppl nowadays to join the army for war. (Not to provoke war.)
Here's some sample:

0 Response to "Recruitment Posters."