Wtf.

Someone broke his promise again. Cancelling plan last minute does NOT amuse me at all -__- Alrdy planned everything with my groupmates and stuff, in the end, we cant go just because of one text msg.
-Inhales, exhales-
Anyways, I watched "Forrest Gump" last night until 5am, wasn't feeling sleepy.
Tend to skip church training this morning anyways *cough.
So, erm, that movie about how a guy telling his life experience from being bullied as a kid (just because he had problem walking and low IQ) until he met a best friend in a Vietnamese war and how he become rich by fulfilling his promise with his bestfriend.
It's a really meaningful story to be told/watched (I'm not sure if its true story based).

Also watched "7级公务员" (korean) and "17 Again". Too lazy to describe it. But here's the ratings (accordingly), 5/10 and 8/10. It was really awkward watching Zac Effron kissing an elderly woman lols. The rest, I'll leave it to u guys to check it out urself.

0 Response to "Wtf."