Last night I watched "Land of the Lost" and "Another Cinderella Story" via XunLei KanKan. Just streaming, lazy download. So anyways, both sucks badly.
Land of the Lost: Bad graphic, especially the dinosaur. Silly rubber alien costumes. Typical storyline. Probably the lamest time travelling machine I ever seen in a movie, "The Click" is definitely a much better choice to go for TT.
Another Cinderella Story : Cute girl, not-so-good-looking guy, nice choreography. Lame dialogues, I mean, how they gets into a verbal fight on a stage infront of hundreds ppl and then make up? Too much drama, less dancing and ugly step sisters LOL.
Well, today I woke up early to continue my ISP assignment from 10am-1.30pm. Lols alrdy did 8/10 of the movie, few more clips to slot in and add in transitions/effects, then say byebye to the retarded mouse and Mac OS X Pc. You have no idea how glad I am to finish this assignment in just four days. Reminds me make a room reservation from Ms Juliana for next week.
Actually, this afternoon we were supposed to go do our World History project, with Zophie's car, which he said okay but he wants to get back before fellowship (I think he meant on Saturday, not Friday, which me and Jamie usually go). It was set and I called Jonathan to come along with his camera (ohh yeah he's my groupmate) Anyways, I received text msg from Zophie saying he's mistaken and that he'll bring me tmrw. I was lik wtf. Well, plan ruined, even if changed to tmrw, Jon or my other groupmates cant come either, which leaves me ALONE. Geez, kill me now.
Will this get any worse? Dx
For my day - Thanks for the song Lilo.
Ps. I made this blog viewable for few close friends or friends who want to kepo about me only lol. Yes, feel lucky I invited you guys =p But anyways, the reason why I'm doing this is because here I write down every pieces of memories which I go through everyday, they might worth shyt to you but I TREASURE THEM ALOT wahaha. If you think you can handle my crap, then just pm me on msn and I'll send u invitation. (Tell this to anyone who asks about my blog) Dw I dont bite ^___^v
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Bought a frisbee today. Whee~ And yes, its a warning I wrote at the back of it XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August 7, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Wow!! Thanks for the invite!haha~your blog is truly really awesome and interesting!! Makes me feel like I want one too but Im too lazy to have one..>...< seems like you have so much fun!!